Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Walking Dead Takes Nashville


I’m going to start this post out talking about one of my favorite entertainers out there and also telling you guys about when I met Norman Reedus.
This event happened at the Full Moon Tattoo and Horror Convention at the Downtown Nashville Convention Center.  I had originally went to another convention at the same location and found out at a later date that Norman Reedus(Daryl Dixson from The Walking Dead and Murphy MacManus from the movie Boondock Saints) would be at the Full Moon Tattoo and Horror Convention along with other Walking Dead actors such as Madison Lintz(Sophia, The Walking Dead), Jeremy Ambler(featured zombie, The Walking Dead), and Mike Koske(zombie, The Walking Dead).  I never got a chance to make it over to talk to the other cast members of The Walking Dead, but I enjoy that show nonetheless.


Well when I met Norman Reedus I had to stand in line for about 2 hours and wait for him to come down from his room because he had drank a little bit the night before and had to deal with a hangover or at least that’s what I am going to assume.  Anyways he was a pretty chill guy and told me a few good stories and signed a poster for me and then took a picture with me.  The second time was when I went to my photo op picture with him and had a professional picture done with Norman Reedus, my brother, and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment